Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Product information is offered in good faith, but should only be regarded as a guide. Confirm any details before making any purchasing or contractual arrangements.
Neither BFL Ltd nor any of their associates or employees can accept any liability for errors or omissions on this web site. We make every effort to provide accurate information, but errors and omissions are possible. Dimensions and other specifications given on this site may be approximate. Specifications may change without notice. Please confirm any specific details before ordering.
All prices shown on this website include VAT at the prevailing rate. All goods and prices are subject to availability from our suppliers. You can pay by cheque, debit card or credit card. Goods remain the property of the supplier until paid for in full.
BFL Ltd tries to cover the full delivery cost for our customers, but do ask for a contribution towards the cost of delivery for some items and to some destinations.
- Free standard delivery is available for the majority of orders to mainland UK, except certain Highland postcodes (see postcodes and charges below), these incur a subsidised charge. Additional delivery charges may apply for orders to Ireland or Northern Ireland.
- INSERT POSTCODE AND CHARGES
- Two men deliveries are available on selected fireplaces; this is chargeable and is only available where you see the two man delivery logo advertised on the product page.
- Cheque payments must be cleared before goods can be released from stock.
- Dispatch for delivery normally takes up to four weeks, depending on availability. It can take up to six weeks in some instances, if the lead time is longer than six weeks you will be informed by email of the estimated lead time for your goods.
- Delivery of fireplaces to Ireland or Northern Ireland is available for selected products only. We do not deliver fireplaces outside the UK mainland, Ireland and Northern Ireland. You will be contacted before your order is processed to confirm eligibility. This excludes any promotional offers we may run from time to time.
- Your goods will be delivered by courier so please let us know, as soon as possible, if there will be a problem with access, so we can make alternative delivery arrangements.
- These products are very heavy. There will be one driver who will help, but we suggest you have at least one other person with you to assist.
- The driver will move the fireplace to the nearest wheel point, depending on access. The driver will be unable to move the goods across gravelled or unfinished drives, through narrow openings, or up steps.
- We must advise that you check the goods while the driver is still there. The driver is obliged to wait with you up to 15 minutes (for palletised goods only), whilst you unpack the goods.
- If the driver refuses to wait then please mark the goods as damaged on the delivery note, so you are covered for all eventualities.
- If you have checked the goods and they are found to be damaged, please mark this clearly on the delivery note.
- If goods are damaged please contact our Customer Service team, quoting your Order Reference and Delivery Note, and we will ensure replacement parts are sent out immediately.
- If you are unavailable when your palletised fireplace is delivered at your pre-booked time, then re-delivery charges will apply.
- If you are unavailable when package goods (e.g. fire and fireside accessories) are delivered, the courier company will leave a note, explaining how to re-arrange delivery for a more convenient time.
- If you cancel an order after it has been dispatched, we regret that you will be charged for the return delivery costs, even if the products have not reached your address.
When an order is placed with us you will receive an email with your invoice and details of the products you have ordered. We ask all customers to double check that what has been ordered is correct, we will allow 12 hours after ordering for you to check your order; this applies to internet and telephone orders.
Installation (if applicable)
It is your responsibility to choose a product which suits your needs. Once we have delivered your product, you are responsible for storage and installation. It is your responsibility to ensure that products are installed correctly and in compliance with current Building Regulations and the I.E.E (Institute of Electrical Engineers) Wiring Regulations. Contact the Building Control Officer of your Local Authority to find out how these regulations apply to you. Use the following resources to find an electrical engineer or plumber in your area:
Local Authority Assured Trader Scheme
Gas Safe Repair
Association of Plumbing and heating Contractors
Electrical Contractors Association
We strongly recommend that you do not book a date for fitting until the item has been delivered.
We ask you to help us keep prices low by taking responsibility for ordering the correct item, and clearly specifying any options you require.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the fitters are suitably qualified to fit their product. If you are unsure then we recommend checking on the HETAS or Gas Safe approved web sites.
Pictures & Images
All sizes and measurements are approximate we do however try to ensure that all sizes, measurements and images on the web site are as accurate as possible. All pictures on the web sites are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself. Colours may vary to those illustrated and can look different on other computer screens. We never knowingly publish misleading or incorrect product descriptions or images.
Privacy & Security
All personal details that you give us are securely stored. We will never supply or sell any customers details to any outside organisation. We do not store any credit or debit card details. All credit and debit card details are encrypted using 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption and sent using a secure server.
Costs Incurred by You
We are not liable for any costs incurred by you or any loss of earnings. For example if a delivery is delayed in anyway and you have to rebook an installer then we are not liable for any extra charges that the installer may charge you. We always recommend that you do not book an installer until you are in receipt of the goods. We are also not liable for any loss of earnings as a result of you taking time off work to accept a delivery even if it is late or delayed.
Cancellations and Returns
Mail order, telephone and internet sales to individuals (not businesses) are covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, which protect you by providing a 14 working day cooling off period from the day after the product has been delivered. A customer has the option to cancel any order between the time of placing it and 14 days from reciept of delivery. Cancellations must be in writing by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (not to ANY other email address) and quoting the Order Number. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 you have the right to receive a refund within 14 working days of cancellation. We normally pay refunds within 7 days of cancellation or the goods being returned safely (whichever is the latter). You are advised to retain the packaging. You will find it difficult to return the item without appropriate packaging. The goods must not have been fitted, installed or used in any way. The goods must be unmarked and free from blemishes of any kind, and you must return them in a saleable condition. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
Offers and Voucher Codes
All offers are non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, unless the offer directly stipulates eligibility. Voucher codes have an expiry date and can only be used once by the person they are issued to, any voucher codes cannot be passed on to a third party to use, unless otherwise stated.
Postal Address and Contact Details
Registered address details:
Unit 7 Rupert Park,
London Road South,
Poynton, Cheshire SK12 1PQ